KARD Architects and Kouloukouris & associates project of Environmental Primary School in the grounds of American Farm School is one of the choices for 2015 EuInnovate project.
EU-Innovate stands for ‘End User Integration, Innovation & Enterprenership’.It is an EU-funded research project that investigates the innovative and entrepreneurial roles of end users to shape a green EU-economy.
The Environmental Primary School in the grounds of American Farm School is on of the 18 projects this year ( 6 from South East Europe ) that chosen from a list of 129 projects all over Europe for their impact in terms of integration, innovation and entepreunership.
The list of projects
Amongst an initial list of 129 companies from all over Europe, the following were selected:
* A2A – Smart Domo Grid Project (SE)
* Barilla – Homogenous Recyclable Packaging for Cookies (SE)
* BMW – User Integration in the Development of the BMW i3 (CE)
* ECO-VERITAS: Development of a Zero Organic Waste Food Product Line (Cuina Veritas)
* Discovering Smart Housing Solutions (SE)
* Fiskars KitchenGarden: Fresh Herbs from Your Indoor Garden (NE)
* FRoSTA: Conscious Consumption of Frozen Seafoods (EE)
* HSL & Kutsuplus – Demand-Responsive Transport Service from Helsinki (NE)
* IKEA – Home Waste Management (CE)
* KARD Architects – A Sustainable School Building to Enhance Sustainable Lifestyles in Greece (SE)
* LOODUSVÄGI – The Nordic Superfood Series (NE)
* Mazovian Energy Agency: Citizen Actions for Sustainable Energy (EE)
* Mehr Als Wohnen: A Cooperative Fostering the Transition towards a 2000- Watt-Society (CE)
* ROCKWOOL Shelters: Alternative Housing Solution for Refugee Camps (NE)
* SKANSKA BoKlok – Affordable Housing for Ordinary People (NE)
* Unilever’s “Frigo y Tú” – Inclusive Business Model to Fight High Youth Unemployment in Southern Europe (SE)
* Vélib’/JCDecaux France – Cycle Share Revolution in Paris (SE)
* Verbund – Setting Up a Nation-Wide Charging Network for E-Mobility (CE)
SE- Southern Europe. NE- Northern Europe. CE- Central Europe .EA- Eastern Europe